Designed by Evidson Audio, the Audiowear B2 is the prominent device till now developed by the company. It is claimed to offer acoustically and aesthetically clean sound. A power vivid high and rich bass is delivered by its customized 9.2 mm drivers. Constant response across the whole frequency curve is ensured by the neodymium magnets.
Here are some more features in detailed:
- Designed and developed for electronic dance music lovers and fans
- Indulgent & powerful sound
- Rugged, compact, and lightweight enclosure
- Powerful rich bass and vivid highs produced by customized 9.2 mm drivers
- Thermoplastic elastomers cables that are tangle-resistant and save you from the dilemma of getting a knot and damaging the cable.
Rated Impedance: 15.8Ω
Driver Size: 9.2 mm
Sensitivity: 106 dB at 1mW
Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Platform supported: Android, RIM, Windows, iOS
Noise isolation: 24 Db
Plug: 3.5 mm
Cable: 1.2 m flat cable
Weight: 12 gm
Last but not the least, the Evidson Audio’s Audiowear B2 has a price tag of Rs 1,299. Currently, only one color variant is available for the Evidson Audio’s Audiowear B2—black. The company has claimed to launch the Audiowear B2 with some more color variant soon in the near future.
The features such as delivery of vivid high and rich bass by the Audiowear B2 will be the main reason for the boost of the device’s sale. The low price tag will help in driving the sale. But lack of color may hamper the sale of the Audiowear B2 in small amount.