Apple is supposedly less than 2 Weeks away from the roll out of its next iPhone. Prior to the flagship handset rolls out, it is comprehensible if the firm keeps rolling out the upgraded beta version of its iOS 11 operating system until the last moment. The user variant of the OS will make an entry with the smartphone. Considering that fact, Apple has now rolled out the beta 8 of iOS 11 for the developers.
The beta 8 arrives with bug fixes and small modifications, few of which are targeted for the App Store. The beta 8 of iOS 11 brings squeezed ads in the new App Store coupled with an enhanced function for search allowing consumers effortlessly discover the apps on the OS. In addition to this, the beta 8 of iOS 11 also lowers the delay of the 3D Touch function. Small improvements in the speed for the volume adjustment animation and unlock animation also comes as a fraction of the upgrade. There are various fixes to the bug as well.
The beta 8 of iOS 11 update will take almost 60 MB to install and is expectantly the final beta to strike the Apple handsets.
The iOS 11 will be striking iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone 7. It will also come to all iPad Pro and iPad Air models, iPad mini 2 and later, iPad 5th generation, and iPod touch 6th generation.
Those who have enrolled for Beta testing program of Apple will receive the beta version of OS 11 as an OTA (Over The Air) update. Here is how you can enroll for the beta program for updates.
- Visit beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/ and enroll yourself
- Register your smartphone for the beta upgrades
- Install public beta profile on your iPhone and follow the directions
- As soon as you receive the OTA upgrades, go to the Settings app of the registered iPhone and upgrade the version of the OS.
- To verify if you have got the update, go to Settings. Click the General option and tap the Software Update.